| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chichijima in January is somewhat warm at 18.1 °C (64.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.2 °C (68.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.4 °C (59.7 °F).
- In January there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 4.8 °C (8.6 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat dry. Just 77.7mm (3.1in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 10:27 long and the longest day is 10:51 long with an average length of 10:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Chichijima January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Chichijima, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Chichijima:
- Choshi, Japan - 969.8 kms (602.7 miles) N
- Tokyo, Japan - 982.5 kms (610.5 miles) NNW
- Chiba, Japan - 966.8 kms (600.7 miles) NNW
- Kawaguchiko, Japan - 989.7 kms (615 miles) NNW
- Yokohama, Japan - 958.9 kms (595.9 miles) NNW
- Katsuura, Japan - 913.5 kms (567.7 miles) N
- Mishima, Japan - 944.5 kms (586.9 miles) NNW
- Ajiro, Japan - 932.4 kms (579.4 miles) NNW
- Tateyama, Japan - 905.3 kms (562.6 miles) NNW
- Shizuoka, Japan - 947.8 kms (589 miles) NNW
- Hamamatsu, Japan - 952.8 kms (592.1 miles) NNW
- Oshima, Japan - 893 kms (554.9 miles) NNW
- Irako, Japan - 968.7 kms (602 miles) NNW
- Omaezaki, Japan - 917.4 kms (570.1 miles) NNW
- Irozaki, Japan - 893.5 kms (555.2 miles) NNW
- Miyakejima, Japan - 821.9 kms (510.7 miles) NNW
- Owase, Japan - 964.1 kms (599.1 miles) NW
- Shionomisaki, Japan - 938.5 kms (583.2 miles) NW
- Hachijojima, Japan - 709.4 kms (440.8 miles) NNW